Traekos is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that works hard to understand our client’s mission, operations, and needs while utilizing industry best practices to provide high-quality, personalized service. Our corporate mission is to improve outcomes, while meeting the needs of industry leaders and their employees. We provide consulting services for government outreach, data analysis, expert medical reviews, independent medical exams, process improvement, optimization of workflow, population health, disease prevention, occupational and wellness telemedicine and corporate wellness.
Currently, we are seeking applicants for Project Manager.
Traekos Health Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to provide support to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Designing and implementing program and project management processes, including:
- Development of performance measures, verification, and reporting including reporting through dashboards
- Risk management and tracking
- Quality assurance
- Stakeholder management (including communications)
- Development of a resource management plan
- Cost estimation/budget control
- Cost-benefit analyses
- Action items and deliverable tracking
- Creating and delivering briefings for key VA Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least four years of experience with two years working with U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for face-to-face engagement with clients, coworkers, and stakeholders
- Prior experience in a consulting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or certification