Traekos is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that works hard to understand our client’s mission, operations, and needs while utilizing industry best practices to provide high-quality, personalized service. Our corporate mission is to improve outcomes, while meeting the needs of industry leaders and their employees. We provide consulting services for government outreach, data analysis, expert medical reviews, independent medical exams, process improvement, optimization of workflow, population health, disease prevention, occupational and wellness telemedicine and corporate wellness.
Currently, we are seeking applicants for Project Manager and Health Care Consultant.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will be expected to take on a managerial role while also keeping your foot in the creative trenches.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Build, lead and review work of the creative team in the production of all projects (web, social, digital, print, and other marketing projects)
- Manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale creative projects; lead strategy, digital and brand design, create compelling content, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing plans, analyze creative performance, and identify new opportunities
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate new ideas and incorporate new trends
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for corresponding marketing channels
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all projects and products are brand-appropriate
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet each project’s needs
- Oversee and manage a small team of designers, supervise their daily workload, assign projects, and monitor deadlines and budgets
- Stay current on best creative practices, techniques, market trends, consumer needs, and competitive landscape
- Master's of Arts or Masters of Business Administation
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Expereince defining and influencing strategy
- Expertise in graphic design (logo and branding design preferred)
- Experience in audience analysis and targeted communications strategy
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, UX/UI, but also understand offline and print
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Shows a high degree of self-motivation and works well within an individual and team environment
Responsible for designing a variety of products such as advertisement posters, corporate communications products and corporate identity.
- Bachelor's of Arts or Bachelor's of Science is required.
- At leat eight years of experience is required.
- Must be creative and able to translate ideas into a final product.
- Must be proficient in industry standard design programs, expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint required.
- Must also be proficient with Microsoft Word.
- Must be knowledgeable of various printing processes.
- Must be highly organized and able to effectively prioritize various projects and multiple, often short, deadlines. Must have strong communication skills.
- Portfolio, digital portfolio or website for review is required.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Traekos Health Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to provide support to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Designing and implementing program and project management processes, including:
- Development of performance measures, verification, and reporting including reporting through dashboards
- Risk management and tracking
- Quality assurance
- Stakeholder management (including communications)
- Development of a resource management plan
- Cost estimation/budget control
- Cost-benefit analyses
- Action items and deliverable tracking
- Creating and delivering briefings for key VA Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least four years of experience with two years working with U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for face-to-face engagement with clients, coworkers, and stakeholders
- Prior experience in a consulting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or certification
Traekos is seeking an experienced consultant to provide program management and strategic support services to federal clients to include VA and DoD. The consultant will work with business stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts, Government leaders, and the Traekos team to develop and implement a audits, process improvement and risk assessment capabilities for our federal clients. Applicants should have knowledge of healthcare operations, clinical best practices, ability to think critically about organizational design and strategy, interest or experience in working with operational/clinical risk, and experience developing presentations or other communications products for senior leadership
- Provide management support for standing up and maintain data gathering, analysis, schedules development, performance metrics, change management, SOP/communications development
- Support the development and execution of client risk assessments addressing clinical and operational risks, to include quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Support the implementation of clients internal audit infrastructure and communications plan
- Provide healthcare operations knowledge and insights to guide the client’s approach to issues within client organization
- “Own” assigned project workstreams to enhance client operations
- Develop and prepare presentations for the client and senior government leadership
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Federal Clients
- 3+ year of broad health care or VA/DoD experience
- 3+ years’ consulting experience in the areas of process improvement, project management, strategic planning and/or implementation support for business operations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and ability in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple tasks and/or organizations
- Strong analytical and managerial skills; strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to thrive in a diverse and dynamic work environment; strategic thinking and planning capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge and skills with Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship indefinitely.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or pursuing Master’s degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or certification
- Experience working with federal and/or private sector healthcare system
- Experience working with the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Demonstrated experience with Healthcare Compliance or Risk Management
- Ability to deliver management consulting services to the federal government
- Possession of excellent leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Traekos Health is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Program Analyst.
The ideal candidate(s) will be responsible for the following activities including, but not limited to:
- Providing basic project and program management support in tracking project and program status, financial matters, and generally ensuring compliance with guidelines and requirements; also includes analyzing and tracking project costs, budgets, schedules and deliverables; providing review and support of the annual work package planning and execution process to ensure consistency and timely integration into project models; coordinating, integrating, and monitoring programmatic baseline and funding changes throughout the Fiscal Year(s).
- Assist managers and employees in resolving issues related to financial processes and transactions in various business systems and subsystems; assessing and making recommendations relative to local and site-specific reporting needs; analyzing problems and reconciling data entries to ensure accuracy; and communicating with the agency to resolve issues that cannot be resolved locally.
- Directly interface with other agency financial personnel who, at times, will request assistance and/or information relating to financial matters; aid the personnel responsible for funding.
- Perform comprehensive comparison for consistency of detailed budget data related to monthly Financial Plan, Guidance Letters, and routine reconciliation of accounting system information against data recorded in the program information system.
- Prepare reports for managers, staff and others as needed; this includes gathering, analyzing, organizing and presenting information and data in a logical, persuasive manner.
- Reading, understanding and bringing to management’s attention items requiring attention from the variety of data and reports sent to the office for action.
- Creating and maintaining master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program.
- Candidate may also be responsible for participation in monthly program progress reviews and other program related meetings with the agency, affiliated personnel and representatives; participating in design and implementation enhancements for tracking and management tools used by the agency, including requirements gathering, system testing, and communication of new release functionality to the end users; providing direct support to the programming team on an as required basis.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience or equivalent background, education or experience associated with basic project management and financial management functions.
- Must have proven customer relationship skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills; a high level of comfort with multitasking and rapidly shifting priorities; strong management and organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Demonstrated skill working in a fast-paced environment; knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite; ability to read and interpret technical documents is a plus.